Thermo Scientific™ PCR Master Mix (2X)
Optimize routin PCR with this highly thermostable DNA polymerase.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K0171
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
A 950 bp single copy gene from human genomic DNA was amplified at a wide range of Mg2+ concentrations.
M - GeneRuler 100 bp Plus DNA Ladder
Taq DNA Polymerase is a highly thermostable DNA polymerase from the thermophilic bacterium Thermus aquaticus. The enzyme catalyzes 5'→3' synthesis of DNA, has no detectable 3'→5' exonuclease (proofreading) activity and possesses low 5'→3' exonuclease activity. In addition, Taq DNA Polymerase exhibits deoxynucleotidyl transferase activity, which frequently results in the addition of extra adenines at the 3'-end of PCR products. Recombinant Taq DNA Polymerase is the ideal tool for standard PCR of templates 5 kb or shorter.
PCR Master Mix is a 2X concentrated solution of Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, and all of the components required for PCR, except DNA template and primers. This pre-mixed formulation saves time and reduces contamination due to a reduced number of pipetting steps required for PCR set up. The mix is optimized for efficient and reproducible PCR.
- Thermostable -half life is more than 40 min at 95°C
- Generates PCR products with 3'-dA overhangs
- Supplied with two buffers -10X Taq Buffer with KCl and 10X Taq Buffer with (NH4)2SO4. The latter allows for PCR at wide range of magnesium concentrations and decreases unspecific priming
- Incorporates modified nucleotides (e.g., biotin-, digoxigenin-, fluorescently-labeled nucleotides)
• 4 x 1.25 mL PCR Master Mix (2X), which includes:
— Taq DNA polymerase (0.05 U/µL),
— reaction buffer,
— 4 mM MgCl2, and
— 0.4 mM of each dNTP
• 4 x 1.25 mL Nuclease-free water
Store at -20°C.
|PCR Master Mix (2X)|
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
In certain countries use of this product is covered by patents. Purchase of product in these countries includes non-transferable, limited license for using only this amount of product for the purchaser's own internal research.