EPPENDORF NORTH AMERICA BIOTOOLS Eppendorf Tubes™ 5.0mL with Screw Cap
Eppendorf Tubes™ 5.0mL enables the simple and safe processing of sample volumes up to 5.0mL with a broad operating temperature range, centrifugation safety and excellent sample recovery.
Brand: EPPENDORF NORTH AMERICA BIOTOOLS 0030122313
Additional Details : Weight : 0.99000kg
Eppendorf Tubes 5.0mL enable simple and safe processing of medium-sized sample volumes.
- Ergonomic operation:
- Snap cap - simple, practical and ergonomic singlehanded operation
- Screw cap - Flattened and grooved sides provide optimal grip and user-friendly handling
- Broad operating temperature range
- Screw cap tubes: -86°C to 100°C
- Snap cap tubes: -86°C to 80°C (When using the clips ≤100°C)
- Material: High-quality, transparent polypropylene, free of plasticizers, biocides or mold release agents, for reliable test results
- Certified purity: Available in lot specific certified Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Sterile and Eppendorf Biopur™ purity grades
- Centrifugation safety: Safety and stability for centrifugation up to 25,000xg. Fast and efficient protocols.
- Conical shape: Compatible with accessories for conical 15mL tubes - many existing adapters and racks can be used.
- Sample recovery: Available in Eppendorf LoBind™ material for maximum recovery of valuable samples.
- Easy processing of samples up to 5.0mL
- High yields in DNA isolation, especially with samples with limited quantity of source material
- Convenient and safe cell culture applications
- Easy sample access for low risk of contamination
- Preparation of mastermixes and buffers
- Safe cell and tissue lysis
|200 tubes (2 bags x 100 tubes)|
|-86°C to 100°C|