Cytiva Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 595 ½ Pleated Circles
Pleated to save time and achieve optimal fit in conical filter funnels. Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 595 ½ Pleated Circles provide extra surface area to increase total loading capacity.
Brand: Cytiva 10311645
38.66 EUR valid until 2023-04-30
Use promo code "18437" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13500kg
Pleated to save time and achieve optimal fit in conical filter funnels. Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 595 ½ Pleated Circles provide extra surface area to increase total loading capacity.Folded filter is used for many routine analytical applications in various industries. Pleated paper enhances and eases filtering process.
- Saves time in repetitive or multiple analyses
- Decreases overall filtration time; normal slow down due to particulate loading is eliminated
- Increases total loading capacity
- Maintains flow rate; contact with funnel is reduced, shape of filter is self-supporting
- Pleating does not significantly affect technical data; same figures may be used with flat circles
- Grade 595½ is thin, medium fast paper with medium to fine particle retention
- Applications include:
- Particle separation from food extracts
- Filtration of solids from digested environmental sample
|Grade 595 ½ Qualitative Filter Paper Folded (Prepleated), 150 mm|
|A prepleated filter used for many routine analytical applications in different industries (e.g., particle separation from food extracts or filtration of solids from digested environmental samples, e.g., for ICP/AAS analysis).|
|Grade 595 ½|