Cytiva Whatman™ Benchkote™ Surface Protector Rolls
Coated with an impermeable layer of polyethylene that prevents liquids from reaching benchtops. Whatman™ Benchkote™ Surface Protectors are suitable for saturation with disinfectant.
Brand: Cytiva 2300-772
Additional Details : Weight : 9.00000kg
Minimize mess and contamination during spills. Whatman™ Benchkote material has a high-quality, smooth, absorbent lab paper layer that soaks up liquid spills. A second laminated polyethylene layer prevents flow-through to the working surface.
- Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
- Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
- Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
- Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
- Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
|Benchtop Protector - Roll|
|Suitable for Saturation with Disinfectant|
|920 mm x 50 m|