Macherey-Nagel™ Visocolor™ ECO Test Kit
Allows determination of even low limiting values with accuracy. Macherey-Nagel™ Visocolor™ ECO Test Kits is a group of colorimetric and titrimetric test kits that use precisely dosed single reagents. The results are evaluated visually with high-quality color comparison cards.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 931016
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Visocolor™ ECO colorimetric and titrimetric test kits achieve high sensitivity and accuracy by using single reagents that can be dosed precisely and by the ability to compensate for the turbidity and color of water samples. The results are evaluated visually with color comparison cards adjusted to the original colors of standard solutions or photometrically with the PF-3 and PF-12Plus photometers for quantitative evaluation.
- Chemical analysis without further accessories
- No extensive training necessary
- Color-coded reagents with clear dosing instructions
- Easy to understand instruction manual
- Pictogram test instructions
- Reaction basis according to international standards
- Compensation of turbidity and color
- High quality test kits
- Business-prized refill packs available
- Ecologically friendly disposal of used reagents
- Delivered in cardboard box with plastic inlay
|PF-12 Plus, PF-3|
|0.1 to 2.0mg/L Cl2|
|ECO Aluminum Colorimetric Test Kit|
|Free Chlorine determination|
|Reagents, Color comparator, Measuring spoon/glass, Syringe, Instructions in a cardboard box with plastic insert|
Safety and Handling
- VISOCOLOR ECO free chlorine 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : N,N-diethyl-1,4-phenylene diammonium sulphate, sulphuric acid