Thermo Scientific™ Verso 1-step RT-qPCR Kit, SYBR Green, ROX
The Verso RT enzyme delivers high processivity and can be used at temperatures up to 57°C, delivering effective transcription through difficult RNA secondary structures.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AB4105C
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
- Eliminate the need for DNase treatments - RT Enhancer (optional) prevents gDNA carry-over
- RT and qPCR steps performed in single tube - convenience and reduced contamination risk
- Use of the entire RT reaction as template for qPCR - improved sensitivity
- Verso RT enzyme is highly sensitive with broad dynamic range - accurate detection of RNA from 1pg to 1μg
- Verso RT enzyme has a wide working temperature range (42°: to 57°C) - improved success with GC-rich and other difficult templates
- Contains an inert blue dye for ease of pipetting during reaction setup
•1 x 100 µL Verso Enzyme Mix
•1 x 500 µL RT enhancer
•1 x 5 mL 2X 1-Step qPCR SYBR ROX Mix
• 1 x 100µL 1M MgCl2.
Sufficient for 400 x 25 µL reactions
Store at -20°C
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, StepOnePlus™ System, StepOne™ System|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.