Saint-Gobain Versilic Silicone Tubing
Use this tubing for biopharmaceutical applications. Saint Gobain Performance Plastics™ Versilic Silicone Tubing is biologically inert and does not inhibit cell culture. Stays flexible down to -50°C and maintains its chemical, mechanical and electrical performance up to +200°C.
Brand: Saint-Gobain 760880
195.26 EUR valid until 2023-04-02
Use promo code "20268" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 2.84400kg
- Meets the European Pharmacopoeia requirements for silicone elastomer for closures and tubing, USP Class VI biological tests and ISO 10993 biocompatibility (systemic toxicity, irritation, sensitization, citotoxicity, hemocompatibility and Ames test)
- Meets FDA and BfR positive lists as well as food grade tests according to EC directives
- This CE marked tubing is a non-invasive medical device
- May be used for contact up to 29 days
- Peroxide-cured silicone
- Biological neutrality
- US and European Pharmacopoeia
- Temperature resistance -50 to +200°C
|USA (FDA; 21CFR part 177–2600), EEC/EEG/CEE (directives 85/572, 97/48, 2002/72|
|For biopharmaceutical and medical applications|