Thermo Scientific™ Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Coded Cryobank Vial Systems
Take cryostorage to the next level. This vial system features 2D barcode tubes in standard microplate format racks for benchtop use or automated applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 374220-BR
Additional Details : Weight : 0.22000kg
DescriptionTake traditional cryostorage to the next level while accomodating denser storage capability compared to standard cryoboxes. Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Coded Cryobank Vial Systems feature laser etched 2D barcodes and standard microplate format racks. Compatible with the complete line of 2D barcode readers, capping/decapping equipment and labeling options. Cryobank tubes can be used in manual or automated storage of biological samples down to vapor phase liquid nitrogen. Cryobank products meet leading certification requirements and are available in a volume range of 0.5 to 5.0mL.
- Permanently attached, laser etched 2D barcode on the bottom of the tube allows you to scan and decode the entire rack at once without removing them from the rack, and allows data to be associated with each tube
- Solid one piece construction eliminates the risk of labels falling off during cryogenic storage, preserving the identity of valuable sample material
- Range of 2D reading products to decode individual tubes or complete microplate footprint racks. Readers allow flexible output to store data in multiple database formats
- Cryobank tubes are available in space conscious microplate format racks or can be stored in traditional cryoboxes, accomodating your preferred storage format
- Microplate format is compatible with your existing multichannel pipettes and automated liquid handling equipment
- Unique anti-rotation feature allows compatibility with automated decapping/capping equipment in single, 8-channel, or full rack options to accomodate multiple throughput requirements
- TPE gasketed polypropylene cap provides superior seal during high or low temperature storage
- Low binding surface allows maximum recovery of low concentration samples
- CE certified and conforms to IATA requirements for diagnostic use and transportation
- Certified DNAse/RNAse free (0.5/1.0mL), non-pyrogenic (LAL-test), non-toxic (USP class VI test)
- Sterility assurance level 10-6 for the most sensitive sample storage
- 2D barcodes are scanned for readability and checked against a full database of previous barcodes to ensure no duplicates across the Cryobank storage tube product line
- Leak testing validation performed during the manufacturing process to ensure sample integrity is maintained
|Locking latch rack with lid, 48/480|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.