Thermo Scientific™ Locator™ Cryogenic Rack & Box Systems
Inventory system that makes cell sample retrieval quick and easy
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ HR509X2A-70
Additional Details : Weight : 0.45000kg
Includes: Stainless-steel indexed racks that fit into corresponding locations in the vessel. Each rack has individual storage compartments that hold one Thermo Scientific Nalgene™ Cryogenic Storage Box.
Requires : Nalgene Cryogenic Storage Boxes (order separately). Each box has individually numbered storage areas for use with vials sized 2.0mL and smaller.
Compact design minimizes space requirements while maximizing storage capacity. Suited for both manual and computerized inventory record-keeping methods. Super-insulated vessels have special, narrow-mouth design that conserves liquid nitrogen by minimizing evaporation.
- Outstanding temperature uniformity: samples are stored below -180°C, even when less than 2 in. (5cm) of liquid nitrogen remains in the vessel
- Ultrasonic Level Monitor safeguards irreplaceable samples with minimal liquid nitrogen evaporation and conduction
- Advanced vacuum insulation minimizes liquid nitrogen evaporation and reduces operating costs
- Optional monitor provides continuous LED readout of liquid nitrogen level; activates visual and audible alarms when level falls below safe range of approximately 1 in. (2.5cm)
- Optional alarm also alerts operator in the event of excessive liquid nitrogen loss
- Secure locking hasp prevents unauthorized entry
- Static holding time: 70 days
- 1600 (100/box)1
- Evaporation rate: 0.85L/day
- Static holding time: 112 days
- 3600 (100/box)2
- Evaporation rate: 0.99L/day
- Static holding time: 185 days
- 1800 (25/box)3
- Evaporation rate: 0.6L/day