missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Sodium sulfide nonahydrate, 98+%, ACS reagent, Thermo Scientific Chemicals
Click to view available options
This Thermo Scientific Chemicals brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific Chemicals.
|Color||Colorless or Yellow|
|Physical Form||Adhering Crystals Chunks|
|Assay Percent Range||98% min. (Iodimetry)|
|Merck Index||15, 8810|
|Solubility Information||Solubility in water: 180g/L (25°C). Other solubilities: slightly soluble in alcohol, insoluble in ether|
|Chemical Name or Material||Sodium sulfide nonahydrate|
|Show More Show Less|
Safety and Handling
- Sodium sulfide nonahydrate
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- EUH031-Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- EUH071-Corrosive to the respiratory tract.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only