Sartorius Nongridded Sterile Cellulose Membrane Filters
Ensure quality control in routine microbiological filtering. Sartorius Nongridded Sterile Cellulose Membrane Filters are single-packed membranes used for colony counting, particle testing, microscopy and sterility testing. Choose between cellulose acetate or cellulose nitrate membranes in a variety of pore sizes.
Brand: Sartorius 11306--47----ACN
Additional Details : CAS : 9004-70-0 Weight : 0.11700kg
Ensure quality control in routine microbiological filtering. Sartorius Nongridded Sterile Cellulose Membrane Filters are single-packed membranes used for colony counting, particle testing, microscopy and sterility testing. Choose between cellulose acetate or cellulose nitrate membranes in a variety of pore sizes.Sterile, individually packaged filters for strict quality control
- Pre-sterilized via gamma irradiation at 25kGray
- Ready-to-use to save preparatory time
- Avoids contamination of remaining filters in opened packs
- Filter identification and lot number are printed on each individual envelope
- Each membrane is checked to ensure:
- It is not damaged in any way
- It is positioned correctly with no slippage under the edge seal
- It is free of particles
- Each envelope has readable lettering
- Defined particle retention and outstanding, reliable recovery rates for microorganisms
- Choice of two membrane materials:
- Cellulose nitrate filters (mixed cellulose ester) assure effective retention combined with high flow rates and optimal colony growth
- Cellulose acetate filters combine high flow rates and thermal stability with very low adsorption characteristics
- Available in 7 different pore sizes: 0.2μm, 0.45μm, 0.65μm, 0.8μm, 1.2μm, 3.0μm and 8.0μm
- 8μm filters are used as prefilters in a prefilter attachment. They retain coarse particles, while allowing microorganisms through for recovery on a bacteria-retentive filter
- 0.2μm filters are the standard for sterile filtration and are validated by the Bacteria Challenge Test (BCT)
- 0.45µm filters are manufactured according to ISO 7704
- White, un-gridded filters in 47 or 50mm (1.9 or 2 in.) diameter sizes
|For colony count; sterility testing; particle count; microscopy|
Safety and Handling
- CN white, sterile, 0.45 micron, 100/pk
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P230-Keep wetted with .
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P234-Keep only in original container.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P372-Explosion risk in case of fire.
- P375-Fight fire remotely due to the risk of explosion.
- P370+P380-In case of fire: Evacuate area.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Nitrogen in nitrocellulose