Macherey-Nagel™ PERMABOND™ CW 20 M Capillary Columns, 0.25mm ID
Designed for use in gas chromatography. Macherey-Nagel™ PERMABOND™ CW 20 M Capillary Columns, 0.25mm ID are composed of 20,000 Da polyethylene glycol. These polar phase columns are recommended for solvent analysis and alcohols, and are suitable for use with aqueous solutions.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 723060.60
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Recommended for solvent analysis and alcohols in gas chromatography, and suitable for use with aqueous solutions.
- Columns feature 0.25mm inner diameter, 0.4mm outer diameter and a 0.25μm thick film
- Available in a variety of lengths: 10m, 25m, 30m, 50mm and 60m
- Maximum temperature:
- 220°C in long-term isothermal operations
- 240°C in short isotherms in a temperature program
- Similar phases: OPTIMA™ WAX, DB-Wax, Supelcowax, HP‑Wax, HP-INNOWAX, Rtx‑Wax, CP-Wax 52 CB, Stabilwax, 007-CW, BP20, AT-Wax, ZB-Wax
|Solvent Analysis and Alcohols|
|GC Capillary Column|
|Polyethylene glycol 20,000 Da|
|Permabond™ CW 20 M|
|220°C (long term), 240°C (in temperature program)|