Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Disposable Plastic Centrifuge Tubes
Maintain a high level of accuracy while increasing lab safety with these disposable plastic centrifuge tubes, which are an excellent alternative to glass.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 343923
Additional Details : Weight : 6.30000kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Maintain a high level of accuracy while increasing lab safety with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Disposable Plastic Centrifuge Tubes, which are an excellent alternative to glass. Selected tubes are relative centrifugal force (RCF) tested. Nunc Labware Products are made from high purity resins and molded using our state of the art processes.
- Polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) tubes are particularly useful in serology where the low adsorption of proteins is of great importance
- Polystyrene (PS) tubes are transparent and suitable for a broad range of applications
- Polyethylene and polypropylene tubes have good chemical resistance and high mechanical strength
- Different cap types are available for a variety of applications and fit most standard centrifuges
Cat. nos. 343141, 345608 supplied with mounted stoppers for sterile work.
|3000 x g|