Eutech™ pHTestr 10 pH Meter
Eutech™ offers a wide range of pH meters and electrodes that measure pH values in various educational, laboratory and industrial applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific Eutech PHTEST10BNC
Additional Details : Weight : 0.09000kg
Eutech™ offers a wide range of pH meters and electrodes that measure pH values in various educational, laboratory and industrial applications. Eutech™ pHTestr 10 pocket tester is an ideal choice for quick and accurate pH checks and routine applications in laboratories, productions plants, and schools.
- Large Display Screen - dual display LCD for enhanced readability, provides comprehensive meter information
- Waterproof, Dustproof Housing - IP67 rated, maintains the integrity of your tester even in harsh conditions. Plus it floats!
- User-Selectable Electrodes with BNC connectors - for greater flexibility with choice of electrodes for specific applications
- Push-Button Calibration with Auto-Buffer Recognition - quick, easy calibration with no calibration mistakes
- Choice of USA or NIST pH buffer standards with up to 3 points
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Hold Function freezes reading momentarily for easy viewing
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- General: Ideal for quick and accurate pH checks in pools and spas, aquariums and hydroponics operations, or anywhere frequent pH testing is required. pHTestr 30 meets requirements for many standard environmental and ASTM test methods
- Industrial: Use for cooling towers, food processing water testing and process/wastewater testing in metal finishing, photo development, printing and chemical industries.
- Educational: Useful in schools, many laboratory applications and ecology studies.
|4 x 1.5V alkaline button cell batteries|
|Large Dual Custom Display, Self-diagnostic; Hold function; Auto-Power Off after 8.5 minutes|
|LCD Dual Display with Battery Indicator, Error Messages/Codes|
|Waterproof pHTestr 10 BNC with MTC; BNC connector sensor; ± 0.1 pH resolution (meter only – electrode to be ordered separately)|
|-1 to 15|