Macherey-Nagel™ Crimp Neck Vials, N20, Clear
Store material for use in chromatography. Macherey-Nagel Crimp Neck Vials, N20, Clear are hydrolytic glass vials with 20mm crimp neck closures. Vials are manufactured under strict hygienic conditions to ensure high quality for a safe analysis. Available in a range of shapes and sizes.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 702261
Additional Details : Weight : 1.64000kg
These crimp neck vials come in a range of usable volumes and shapes, and are designed to fit various instrument manufacturers. All vials are made from 1st hydrolytic class glass (unless otherwise noted). Opto-electronical supervision is provided at the glass processing machines, as well as additional in-process controls and a final QC inspection are also implemented to grant reliable product quality.
- Vials with 20mm flat DIN or beveled Headspace crimp neck
- With flat or rounded bottom for a large number of autosamplers
- Made of clear, hydrolytic glass
- Available in a range of sizes, from 5mL to 100mL
- Supplied in polypropylene boxes of 100 vials
- Stable bearing surface for the septum (especially suited for high vial pressures)
|DANI, Agilent™ Instruments|
|Hydrolytic Glass (Class I)|
|Flat DIN Crimp|