Corning™ BioCoat™ Poly-L-Lysine Culture Dishes
Provide excellent substrate for cell attachment and differentiation of primary neurons, glial, neuroblastoma and glioma cells
Brand: Corning™ 356517
Additional Details : Weight : 1.24000kg
Suitable for promoting adhesion of transfected cell lines and other fastidious cell types. Designed to closely mimic in vivo environments and enhance expression of cell-specific morphology.
- Minimize assay failure due to cell detachment
- Matrix components are applied as an even, optically clear coating
- Precoated with Poly-L-Lysine to eliminate time-consuming preparation
- Lot-to-lot consistency provides reproducible experiments
- All lots tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Cellware is tested for the ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
For adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines
Bulk quantities available; please contact your Customer Service Representative.
|Cell Culture Dish|
|21.3 sq. cm|