Labconco™ CentriVap™ Vacuum Concentrator Mobile System
CentriVap Mobile Systems combine the separate concentrator and cold trap components into one space-saving console and include casters for portability from laboratory to laboratory.
Brand: Labconco™ 7812011
A rotor and solvent trap are also included with the CentriVap Mobile Systems. The interior can accommodate a vacuum pump — the only additional component necessary to begin concentrating.
7812011 and 7812014 include a Schuko plug.
7812014 includes optional Heat Boost which allows additional controlled heat from OFF up to a maximum of 100°C in one degree increments.
- Brushed stainless steel and glacier white, powder-coated steel exterior with blue accents and four 50.8mm diameter hard rubber casters. Removable front panel provides access to interior space for vacuum pump (sold separately)
- Glass lid
- Lid latch with safety sensor
- Phenol-free lid gasket
- Powder-coated aluminum chamber
- 300-watt heater
- Microprocessor-controlled programming for run time from 1 to 999 minutes, heat from OFF to HI (100° C) in one degree increments, heat time from 1 to 999 minutes, cold trap on/off, and optional Heat Boost on/off. Memory stores 1 to 9 programs.
- LCD for display of program number, actual and set point temperature, heater time remaining, run time remaining, cold trap activation and optional Heat Boost activation. When the cold trap is activated the LCD flashes Y until the collector coil reaches operating temperature of -40°C (-40°F) at which time the Y glows continuously.
- Control panel with RUN/STOP button, PREHEAT button, COLD TRAP button, optional HEAT BOOST button, set point SELECT button, increase/decrease buttons, and 3 Quick-Start buttons.
- Centrifugal motion provided by a brushless motor capable of achieving up to 1725rpm.
- Quick-Stop System to stop vacuum pump, open valve to bleed air into the chamber and stop the rotor within seconds after time expires or RUN/STOP button is pressed.
- Automatic vacuum release valve
- Built-in vacuum delay allows rotor to achieve speed before applying vacuum.
- Audible alarm to signal completion of set point run time.
- 12.7mm OD aluminum hose fitting for connection to vacuum tubing. Vacuum pump is not included.
- Vacuum port with quick disconnect fitting for 6.35mm ID tubing.
- HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system with 1/3 hp compressor lowers cold trap to -50°C (-58°F) in less than 30 minutes.
- 4-liter stainless steel collector with acrylic lid with two Quick-Disconnect fittings for 12.7mm ID hose, rubber gasket and insulating cover.
- Front-mounted stainless steel collector drain port with nylon valve and grounding clip.
- Built-in clear canister to accommodate chemical trap insert. Cutout in front panel provides at-a-glance trap monitoring.
- Includes one Solvent Trap Insert 7815200 and 12-13mm Rotor 7455100.
- Electrical receptacle on the back to connect accessory vacuum pump to the system.
|CentriVap Mobile System with Glass Lid|
|-55°C to +100°C|
|230 V 50 Hz 8 A|
|Corrosion Resistant Steel|