Macherey-Nagel™ Visocolor™ HE Titration Test Kit Refill Pack
Replace consumed chemicals from test kits. Macherey-Nagel™ Visocolor™ HE Titration Test Kit Refill Packs are reagents used with HE tests to determine even the lowest limiting values. The kits use longer measuring tubes and larger sample volumes for the highest sensitivity and accuracy.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 915204
Additional Details : CAS : 7783-34-8 Weight : 0.45000kg Transport : UN number : 3316 Chem class : 9 Pack group : II
Visocolor™ HE test kits provide highly precise analysis via exact dosing of the reagents, as well as by compensating for turbidity and color. The sensitivity of Visocolor™ HE is 10 to 100 times higher compared to other Visocolor tests. Each test kit is economically priced and provides convenient handling.
- High sensitive volumetric analysis via visual evaluation
- Narrow syringe with gradation marks for easy, accurate readings right on the barrel
- Gradations show equivalent analyte level based on titrant required for color change
- Sharper color change due to separated dropping reagents
- Refill packs and replacement titration syringes available
- Single reagent bottles with clear dosing instructions
- Delivered in a robust box with plastic inlay and easy-to-understand instructions
|Chloride CL 500|
|5mg/L gradation mark|
|5 to 500mg/L Cl-|
|Reagent refill pack|
|Blue to Yellow to Violet|
|Visocolor™ HE Test Kit|
|Visocolor™ HE Test Kit for Chloride CL 500 (915 004)|
|Indicator, reagent and titration solutions|
Safety and Handling
- visocolour HE chloride CL 500
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 4
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H413-May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : 1,5-diphenylccarbazone, ethanol, nitricacid, mercury (II) nitrate