Tin(IV) chloride, 1M solution in dichloromethane, AcroSeal™, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 378208000
Additional Details : CAS : 75-09-2 Weight : 1.13500kg Transport : UN number : 2922 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.Lewis acid
|09,436; 17,335; 14,304; 13,300; 12,486; 10,370; 07,342; 06,553; 05,627; 03,269; 01,1111; 11,552|
|sncl4, tin iv tetrachloride, tintetrachloride, tin perchloride, tetrachlorotin, stannic chloride, tin chloride, stannane, tetrachloro, tin iv chloride, tin tetrachloride|
|AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle|
|1M, exact strength on the certificate of analysis|
|1M Solution in Dichloromethane|
|Solubility in water: reacts|
|Solubility in water: reacts.|
|Clear colorless solution, fuming in air|
Safety and Handling
- Tin(IV) chloride, 1M solution in dichloromethane
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only