Cytiva Sera-Mag Streptavidin-Coated Magnetic Particles
Exhibits high affinity for biotinylated target molecules. Cytiva Sera-Mag Streptavidin-Coated Magnetic Particles combine fast reaction kinetics and low non-specific binding for increased throughput and precision. Can be used as a universal base particle for coating ligands to the particle surface.
Brand: Cytiva 30152104010150
Additional Details : Weight : 0.22680kg
- Ideal for immunoassay and molecular biology applications, including sample preparation and assay development for genomics and proteomics
- Available with various nominal biotin binding capacities for optimizing assay development
- Low dissociation constant to tightly bound ligands
- Low non-specific binding for greater precision and accuracy
- Even streptavidin coating for reliable results
- Uniform, nominal 1μm diameter provides high surface area and excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility
The core of the particle is made by a free radical emulsion polymerization of styrene and acid monomer. A layer of magnetite is then coated onto this core.
|3500 to 4500 (Med.) pmol per mg|