Hanna Instruments™ pH Digital Controller with Matching Pin, Panel-Mounted
Simple to operate and packed with features. Hanna Instruments™ pH Digital Controller with Matching Pin, Panel-Mounted is a series of microprocessor-based process meters with features such as CAL Check™ calibration alerts, the Fail Safe Alarm System and push-button password programming.
Brand: Hanna Instruments™ PH5024222
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
These state-of-the-art pH controllers offer many features to increase the level of control available in your plant. These powerful instruments incorporate control through analog output to drive any compatible device such as an electrovalve or pump. A model equipped with a Solid State Relay is also available to ensure maximum life of the switching device.
Each model has a differential input for a grounding bar to extend electrode life. Several models come with an RS485 port as well as analog recorder output. The fully programmable microprocessor memory has a 3 month backup power supply. Fail Safe Alarm system protection against power interruption or line failure. 1, 2 or 3-point automatic calibration and manual or Automatic Temperature Compensation complete the features of these state-of-the-art controllers.
- Fail Safe Alarm System: Protects against problems caused by power supply failure or signal interruption. An alarm condition is indicated by a red LED on the front panel.
- Analog Output: To enhance troubleshooting and to record data while monitoring, simply attach a recording device to the instrument's 4 to 20 mA output contacts.
- Differential Input: A ground current flowing through the reference junction can cause a rapid degradation of the electrode; differential input reduces the likelihood of ground loops.
- PC Connectivity: RS232C / RS485port allows for connection to a PC using the Hanna HI 92500 Windows-compatible application software.
- Proportional Control: Slows the pump down when the measured pH level approaches the set value, which ensures precise dosage and avoids overdosage.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: A 2-wire Pt100 can be connected to provide automatic temperature compensation of measurements.
|Dual Set Point|
|SRS and RS485|
|1 contact output SPDT, 5A-250 VAC, 5A-30 VDC (resistive load), fuse protected (2A, 250V fast fuse)|
|144 x 144 x 170 mm (5.7 x 5.7 x 6.7 in.)|
|0.00 to 14.00|
|Automatic (with Pt100 probe) or manual (from -9.9 to 120°C)|
|Automatic, at pH 4.01, 7.01 and 10.01|
|-9.9°C to +120°C|
|140 x 140 mm Panel Cutout|
|Mounting brackets and instructions|
|Max. 95% non-condensing|
|0°C to 50°C|