Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Economy Plastic Graduated Cylinders
Dispense liquids easily with simple to read, molded-in graduations that won't rub off using these affordably-priced graduated cylinders.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3664-1000
Additional Details : Weight : 0.19440kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Dispense liquids easily with simple to read, molded-in graduations that won't rub off. Affordably priced Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Economy Graduated Cylinders have a generous pour spout and exhibit excellent chemical and break resistance. This product is ACT Labeled by My Green Lab to enable data-based sustainable product purchasing decisions.
- Economical and recyclable; designed for single-use
- No meniscus to confuse readings, allowing for accurate measurements
- Temperature resistance up to 135°C (275°F)
- Large, ribbed, rounded base that provides reinforcement and stability, preventing rolling or tipping
- Calibrated “To Contain“ and “To Deliver” at 20°C
Recycling Information: Nalgene reusable labware products are designed to last many years under typical laboratory conditions. Yet, as with all durable products, they need to be retired and replaced eventually. Thermo Fisher Scientific encourages recycling Nalgene polypropylene labware at end of product life in communities where polypropylene can be recycled.
Nalgene beakers and graduated cylinders are delivered in corrugate cartons made from 100% post-consumer recycled material. Packaging bags are made from LDPE and are readily recyclable once the label is removed. Please continue to cycle and recycle your cartons and bags.
|Graduated Cylinder Economy PP 1000mL|