Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ High-Speed Polycarbonate Round Bottom Centrifuge Tubes
Repeatedly centrifugalize samples successfully thanks to the outstanding mechanical strenghth and high optical clarity of these polycarbonate round-bottom centrifuge tubes.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3117-0120
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12408kg
- Withstand temperatures from -135° to +135°C (-211° to +275°F)
- For use to 50,000 x g in all refrigerated and non-refrigerated centrifuges (used with DS3111-series friction fit caps for proper performance)
- Molding technique produces uniform wall thickness for increased strength
- Uniform diameter (no taper) for better rotor fit and force tolerance
- Lip (on Part Nos. 3117-1000 and 3117-9500) allows easier retrieval from rotor cavities
- Longer-lasting than polycarbonate tubes
Supplied without closure; friction-fit closures available separately (DS3111-series)
|50,000 x g|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.