Justrite™ EcoPolyBlend™ Accumulation Centers
Made of up to 100% recycled, post-industrial polyethylene
Brand: Justrite™ 28650
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Modular centers offer the ability to create a customized system. Joining clips firmly lock units together and remove for repositioning.
Durable, low profile secondary containment platforms
- Nearly impervious to chemicals, acids, and corrosives
- Seamless design — leaks or spills caputred in sump
- Sturdy, 2.5 in. (6.4cm) thick grates offer superior crack resistance; self-locating and easy to remove for cleaning
- Black platforms constructed of 100% recycled content; dark color camouflages dirt and keeps work places looking clean
- Yellow platforms ideal for high visibility or liquid segregation; virgin poly sumps with 100% recycled grates (a total of 45% recycled content)
- Optional yellow ramp (non-recycled)
Sump-to-Sump™ Drain Kit allows centers to be joined together on-site for full compliance to EPA and fire codes when combined sump capacities need to meet 66 gal. (250L)
Ramp facilitates movement of heavy drums and features antiskid ribs for maximum safety; can be located anywhere on any two-drum or larger accumulation centers
Environmentally friendly: Contains environmental attributes or features (e.g. water conserving, lead-free, etc.) as described in the item detail. Recycled: Contains recycled content as described in the item detail.
6- and 8-drum centers meet or exceed EPA 40 CFR 264.175; NFPA 1 the Uniform Fire Code 188.8.131.52; International Fire Code 2704.2.3; Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Compliant; NFPA 30 9.13.1 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106(e)(2)(iii).
|2 drums and larger EcoPolyBlend™|
|Facilitates movement of heavy drums and features antiskid ribs for maximum safety; can be located anywhere on any two-drum or larger accumulation centers|