Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ Amino HPLC Columns
Achieve outstanding peak shape and sensitivity in weak anion exchange, reversed phase and normal phase modes with Hypersil GOLD Amino LC Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 25705-154630
Additional Details : Weight : 0.45360kg
Achieve excellent chromatographic separations in weak anion exchange, reversed phase and normal phase modes with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ Amino LC Columns. These columns, featuring a high-performance aminopropyl phase, provide outstanding peak shape and sensitivity and are available with a 1.9μm particle size for high speed, high efficiency separations.
- Retains anions and organic acids in weak anion exchange mode when used with common buffers and an organic modifier
- Excels for carbohydrate analysis in reversed phase mode
- Offers an alternative selectivity to silica columns in normal phase chromatography
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|2 to 8|
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|Reversed Phase, Normal Phase, Ion Exchange, HILIC|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.