Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Dual-Display Conductivity Meter
Measures conductivity and temperature; includes NIST™ traceability certificate.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- LCD is 1.375 in.H: simultaneously displays conductivity and temperature readings
- Serial RS-232-C output connects to IBM-compatible computer or data logger
- Optional Data Acquisition System DAS-3™ (11-661-22) or DAS-4™ Data Logger System (06-661-72) can capture, display, store and export data to an existing database
- 0.0 to 199.9μmhos (0.1μmho resolution), 0.001 to 1.999mmhos (0.001mmho resolution), and 0.01 to 19.99 mhmos (0.01 mmho resolution)
- Accuracy is ±2% of full scale plus 1 digit
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation from 0° to 60°C (32° to 140°F); resolution is 0.1° and accuracy is ±0.8°C
- Certificate provided with each meter indicates instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Calibrated by an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA
- Recalls highest, lowest, and average readings at the touch of a button
- HOLD button freezes display for later reading
- Easy calibration: lets user adjust to a probe's K (constant) factor and to calibrate to solution standards
- Unit measures 1.25W × 3L × 7 in.H (3.2 × 7.6 × 17.8c)
- Weighs 9.5 oz. (269g)
Accessories include Easy-Use™ 115V adapter (11-661-23), DAS-3 Data Acquisition System (11-661-22), and DAS-4 Data Logger System (06-661-72) (all sold separately).
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA indicating instrument traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Meter, probe, 40 in. (101.6cm) cable, 9V Alkaline battery|
|0° to 60°C|
|±2% FS +1 digit|