Merck Millipore HPF Millex™ Nonsterile 25mm Syringe Filters
Achieve up to 50% greater throughput and easier filtration than traditional syringe filters. HPF Millex™ Nonsterile 25mm Syringe Filters feature a choice of nylon or PVDF membranes for optimal, fine filtration. Non-sterile filters are compatible with multiple Zymark workstations.
Brand: Merck Millipore SLGNM25NK
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Low-extractable polyethylene housing
- Includes a 0.20 or 0.45μm membrane filter for fine filtration
- Female Luer-Lok™ inlet and Male Luer Slip outlet
- Compatible with Zymark BenchMate™, Prelude™, MultiDose™ Plus, and TPW™II workstations
- Available in boxes for individual sample filtration and tubes for automation compatible packs
HPF Millex-HN Membrane
- Nylon membrane and graduated prefilter media
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Applications: Aqueous or mild organic solutions with high particulate levels
- Initial Water Flow Rate at 30 psi: 140mL/min.
- Durapore (PVDF) membrane and graduated prefilter
- Lowest protein binding membrane available
- Applications: Proteinaceous solutions with high particulate level
- Initial Water Flow Rate at 30 psi: 245mL/min.
Note: Filters SLHVM25NZ and SLHNMZ5NZ are Automation Certified™ by Zymark™ for use with their workstations.
|High-density polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Nylon with Graduated Glass Fiber Prefilter|