Diisobutylaluminium hydride, 1M solution in hexane, AcroSeal™, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 183794000
Additional Details : CAS : 1191-15-7 Weight : 0.33040kg Transport : UN number : 3394 Chem class : 4.2 Pack group : I
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.Lewis acid, Reduction reagent
|AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle|
|01,260; 02,140; 03,101; 04,158; 05,224; 06,198; 07,111; 08,173; 09,171; 10,149; 11,185; 12,191; 13,115; 14,138; 15,137; 16,27; 17,123|
|Solubility in water: reacts|
|1M Solution in Hexane|
|04, IV, 4400|
Safety and Handling
- Diisobutylaluminium hydride, 1M solution in hexane
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Substance which\, in contact with water\, emits flammable gases Category 1
- Pyrophoric liquid Category 1
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H250-Catches fire spontaneously if exposed to air.
- H260-In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously.
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H361f-Suspected of damaging fertility.
- EUH014-Reacts violently with water.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P231+P232-Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture.
- P302+P334-IF ON SKIN: Immerse in cool water/wrap in wet bandages.
- P335+P334-Brush off loose particles from skin Immerse in cool water/wrap in wet bandages.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P402+P404-Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
- P222-Do not allow contact with air.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Hexane, Diisobutylaluminum hydride
RUO – Research Use Only