missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Chromium(Vi) Oxide, Technical, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
|Color||Red to Violet|
|Packaging||Plastic powder jar|
- Chromium(VI) oxide
- Acute toxicity Category 2
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 1A
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 1B
- Oxidising solid Category 1
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H372-Causes damage to organs.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- H340-May cause genetic defects.
- H310-Fatal in contact with skin.
- H330-Fatal if inhaled.
- H361f-Suspected of damaging fertility.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H271-May cause fire or explosion; strong oxidiser.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P302+P350-IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.