Pipette, Pipettors and Tips
Fisherbrand™ Elite™ Adjustable-Volume Pipettes
Extremely low plunger forces work longer without fatigue and reduce the risk of RSI.
Fisherbrand™ Soda Lime Glass Pasteur Pipette
Use these pipets for a variety of applications. Fisherbrand™ Pasteur Pipets are ideal for use with Fisherbrand Pipettors.
Gilson™ Filter for P5000 and P10mL Tips
Manufactured by Gilson™. Gilson™ Filter for P5000 and P10mL Tips are guaranteed to deliver value and assure reliability and precision.
Corning™ Stripette™ Paper/Plastic-Wrapped Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipettes, Sterile
Manufactured with optically clear polystyrene for accurate measurement. Corning™ Stripette™ Individually Wrapped Plastic or Paper/Plastic Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipets are ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling.
Gilson™ PIPETMAN Classic™ Pipets
The PIPETMAN Classic line, the world standard in pipetting, offers a wide range of continuously adjustable air-displacement pipettes suited for aqueous solutions of moderate viscosity and density.
Gilson™ Replacement filter
Manufactured by Gilson™. Gilson™ Replacement filter is guaranteed to deliver value and assure reliability and precision.
Corning™ DeckWorks™ Low Binding Hinged Rack Barrier Tips
Features an inert, high-density polyethylene barrier to eliminate aerosol carryover contamination during critical pipetting procedures
Gilson™ Pipetman™ Starter Kit
Contains three pipets conveniently packaged with many useful accessories. Gilson™ Pipetman™ Starter Kit is an economical solution to pipetting small volumes of aqueous fluids of moderate viscosity.
Fisherbrand™ SureOne™ Beveled Pipette Tips, 1-200μL, with graduations
Offers a full line of universal fit beveled pipet tips
Gilson™ PIPETMAN™ EasyPack™ Tips
Sealed with an easy open/close zipper lock. Gilson™ PIPETMAN™ EasyPack™ Tips come in bulk packs with assorted sizes.
Socorex™ Acura™ Self-refill 865 Microdispensing Pipette
Hand-held microdispenser intended for repeat distribution of microliter volumes. Socorex™ Acura™ Self-refill 865 Microdispensing Pipette includes a three-way valve system for automatic self-refilling.
Fisherbrand™ ABS Plastic Pipet Rack
Protect and organize glass and plastic pipets. Fisherbrand™ ABS Pipet Rack has four sturdy, angled shelves with cut-out viewing windows. Use the two removable attachments to hold bulbs, fillers or pumps. Constructed of sturdy ABS for a minimal benchtop footprint.
Thermo Scientific™ ART™ Barrier Extended Length Pipette Tips
Perform pipetting accurately and consistently with Thermo Scientific™ ART™ Extended Length Barrier Pipette Tips, which seal when exposed to potential contaminants.
Thermo Scientific™ ART™ Non-Filtered Gel 200 Universal-Fit pipette Tips, Universal fit; Round gel-loading
For loading specific types of gels
Gilson™ Microman™ E Positive-displacement Pipet
Offers precision when pipetting problem liquids. Gilson™ Microman™ E Positive-displacement Pipet provides 100% protection against pipette contamination.
Corning™ DeckWorks™ Reload Systems with Standard Tips
Packaged in transparent trays for easy tip identification. Corning™ Deckworks™ Reload Systems with Standard Tips provide convenient and economical reloading of durable hinged racks
Fisherbrand™ Micropipette Stand
Hold six pipettes in this classic stand. Fisherbrand™ Micropipettte Stand provides convenient, safe storage for most major pipette brands. Made with durable ABS in an attractive, solid blue stand.
Fisherbrand™ SureOne™ Filter Tip Reload Pipette Tips
Sterile and free of RNase, DNase, ATP, pyrogen, bioburden, PCR inhibitors, endotoxin and DNA
Fisherbrand™ Crystal Micro Eppendorf™ Pipette Tips
Use Fisherbrand™ Crystal Micro Eppendorf™ Pipette Tip since they are the critical link in ensuring that the correct volume of liquid is aspirated and dispensed and that the liquid is not contaminated in the process.
Deutsch Neumann™ Rubber Balloon with Hose Connection
Provides for control of air/gas entry or tread out of gas in instruments. Deutsch Neumann™ Rubber Balloon with Hose Connection is manufactured from latex natural rubber.
Thermo Scientific™ Finntip™ Flex™ Pipette Tips
The Thermo Scientific™ Finntip™ Flex™ Pipette Tips reduce the amount of force needed to attach and eject tips, significantly lowering the risk of repetitive stress injury (RSI). Ensure a better seal with the pipetter module, for higher accuracy and precision.
Gilson™ MICROMAN™ E Positive Displacement Pipettes
The ergonomically designed MICROMAN E positive displacement pipettes, along with disposable capillary piston (CP) tips, provide the highest precision when pipetting viscous, non-aqueous liquids such as oils, blood, glycerol, and more, while protecting the pipette from contamination.
Pipettes (pipets) and pipettors (pipetters) are hand-held liquid transfer devices used in the laboratory for the uptake, delivery and dispense of liquid samples. They fall into several categories.
- Dropping pipettes (or transfer pipettes) and Pasteur pipettes. For smaller, drop-by-drop qualitative liquid transfers where precision is not critical. These pipettes may be made from reusable glass supplied with a rubber bulb teat, or else made from one-piece disposable plastics such as HDPE
- Serological pipettes, normally sterile and graduated, are made from glass or plastic and are used in tissue culture or clinical environments for the accurate handling of liquid volumes from 1mL to 100mL
- Volumetric, one-mark graduated and calibrated pipettes are used for the extremely precise handling of liquid volumes from 0.5mL to 50mL during titrations and production of standard solutions
- Pipettors (sometimes called micropipettors) are piston-driven devices which withdraw and dispense volumes typically ranging from 0.5μL to 5mL by air or positive displacement. Pipettors may be manually or electronically operated. Fixed volume pipettors dispense a specified volume within given tolerances, adjustable volume pipettors can be adjusted to dispense various volumes within a given range. Pipettors may also be single-channel, or multichannel for the simultaneous time and labour-saving dispense of multiple aliquots of liquid into, for example, autosampler vials or microplates
- Pipettors are normally used with disposable plastic tips, which may be ‘universal’ for general purpose use, or else specialised for biosciences, gel loading or with integral filters to protect the device from contamination with harmful droplets or vapour during use.