Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-WaxMS GC Columns with SafeGuard
Produce consistent results with this low-bleed, stable column produces.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26088-1435
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionEngineered for Superior Protection
- Same performance and stability profile as the TraceGOLD TG-WaxMS GC Column
- Integrated guard on the GC column for prolonged lifetime of the analytical column
- No impact upon performance when cutting column during routine maintenance
- Fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- Flavor compounds and essential oils
- Xylene isomers
- EPA Method 603 for Acrolein/Acrylonitrile
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Essential oils
- Alternative Uses:
- Alcohols in beverages
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- Amines - Aliphatic
- Amines - Aromatic
- SUPELCOWAX™ 10
- CP-Wax 52 CB
- Optima™ Wax
|G14, G15, G16, G20, G39|
|40°C°C to 260°C|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.