Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide Titrant, 0.4M in Water, HPLC Grade, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 420121000
Additional Details : Weight : 0.15000kg Transport : UN number : 3267 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.For ion pair chromatography, Phase transfer catalyst
|(1 cm cell vs water), (1 cm cell vs water) at 0nm, 0.15 max. at 420nm|
|(1 cm cell vs water)|
|0.37 to 0.43M|
|Tetrabutylammonium hydroxide titrant|
|0.4M in Water|
|04, II, 634|
|tetrabutylammonium hydroxide, tetra-n-butylammonium hydroxide, tetrabutylazanium hydroxide, tetrabutylammoniumhydroxide, 1-butanaminium, n,n,n-tributyl-, hydroxide, ammonium, tetrabutyl-, hydroxide, n,n,n-tributyl-1-butanaminium hydroxide, tetra n-butyl ammonium hydroxide, tetra-n-butyl ammonium hydroxide, 1-butanaminium, n,n,n-tributyl-, hydroxide 1:1|
|Solubility in water: soluble.|
Safety and Handling
- Tetrabutylammonium hydroxide, 0.4M in water
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only