Macherey-Nagel™ Protino™ Glutathione Agarose 4B
Enables fast and cost-effective purification of GST-tagged proteins. Macherey-Nagel™ Protino™ Glutathione Agarose 4B is an affinity chromatography medium composed of settled bead agarose in an aqueous suspension. It provides market-leading performance for an unbeatable price.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 745500.1
Additional Details : CAS : 64-17-5 Weight : 0.10000kg
Protino™ Glutathione Agarose 4B is an affinity chromatography medium that enables fast, single-step purification of glutathione-S-transferase (GST) fusion proteins and other glutathione-binding proteins. Purification of fusion proteins from a whole cell lysate is based on the strong affinity of the GST moiety for glutathione, which is immobilized on agarose beads.
- Highest performance–Equivalent to Glutathione Sepharose™ 4B / GSTrap™ 4B columns
- Simply replace your current products—No optimization or protocol change necessary
- Universal usage—Suitable for small proteins, large protein complexes, proteins with low expression rates universal use
- Highest flexibility of applications—For batch binding, gravity-flow column chromatography, MPLC/FPLC™
|Chelating ligand: Glutathione, linked via sulfur atom|
|4% beaded agarose|
|0.2–1.0mL/min. (with 1mL bed volume/column with 6.6mm I.D.)
0.5–5.0mL/min. (with 10mL bed volume/column with 16mm I.D.)
|Bead size: 90μm|
|75% aqueous suspension in 20% ethanol|
|Purification of GST-tagged proteins using affinity chromatography|
|Settled beaded agarose|
|Protino™ Glutathione Agarose 4B|
|4–8°C for up to 3 years|
Safety and Handling
- Protino Glutathione Agarose 4B
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol (diluted < 20 %) (denatured with1%IPA/1%MEK, acc.2016/1867/EU)