Thermo Scientific™ ProSpecT™ STEC (Shiga Toxin E. coli) Microplate Assay
Rapidly detect E. coli Shiga Toxin 1 and 2 from human fecal samples.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ R2474096
Additional Details : CAS : 7664-93-9 Weight : 0.01000kg Transport : UN number : 2796 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
DescriptionManage your resources, increase productivity and improve workflow efficiency with this direct, qualitative enzyme immmunoassay for the detection of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli. It combines excellent sensitivity/specificity, a common procedure with no indeterminate range, plus flexible specimen transport options.
- Excellent clinical performance
- Cary Blair transport option which saves a dilution step
- Results within 100 minutes
- Room temperature incubation
- True colorless negatives
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|Enzyme Immunoassay Detection|
|ProSpecT STEC (Shiga Toxin E.coli) Microplate Assay|
|Transfer pipettes, microplate strip holder and cover, microplate (8 wells/strip), enzyme conjugate, positive control, negative control, sample diluent, wash buffer, color substrate, stop solution and procedure card|
|2°C to 8°C|
|E. coli Testing Kit|
|E. coli Shiga Toxin 1 and 2 in fresh, frozen or Cary-Blair-preserved fecal specimens|
Safety and Handling
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P314-Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.