Thermo Scientific™ POROS™ XS Strong Cation Exchange Resin
POROS XS is the first high-capacity, high-resolution resin that allows loading to >100 mg/mL in the presence of 15 mS/cm NaCl, while delivering unprecedented separation capability
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 82071
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03800kg
- Dynamic binding capacity leads to reduced column size, smaller footprint, decreased buffer usage, and reduced cycling
- High resolution supports better product yield and improved impurity clearance
- Robust salt tolerance allows improved process flexibility, alignment, and process flow streamlining
- Low back pressure and linear pressure responses help improve scalability
- Rigid polymeric bead with covalent surface chemistry makes for easier handling and packing, and superior physical and chemical stability, resulting in a robust manufacturing process
Dynamic binding capacity POROS XS resin has a high binding capacity of more than 100 mg/mL, at 5% breakthrough, over a broad range of process conditions.Higher dynamic binding capacity was achieved by optimizing the base bead pore structure and surface chemistry.
Using an optimized 50 µm particle size, POROS XS resin maintains the superior resolving capacity of POROS™ HS resin while overcoming the challenging impurity levels associated with high titer processes. Resolution is consistent across a wide range of operating flow rates and is maintained independent of protein load.
Robust salt tolerance
POROS XS resin has high and consistent protein capacity across a broad range of salt concentrations up to 150 mM NaCl (15 mS/cm conductivity). The ability to load columns under higher conductivity reduces or helps eliminate the dilution of column feed streams or the removal of unit operations, such as tangential flow filtration. The optimized surface ionic capacity of POROS XS resin minimizes competitive binding between the protein of interest and the counterion, resulting in superior salt tolerance.
|Protein Extraction and Purification|