VITLAB™ Polypropylene Measuring Beaker
Measure, dispense and dispose of lab solutions with ease. VITLAB™ Polypropylene Measuring Beakers are constructed of sturdy, transparent polypropylene with raised or printed graduations, a convenient pour spout and an easy-grip handle. Available in a variety of sizes.
Brand: VITLAB™ 446941
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionThese beakers feature a convenient spout and large handle to make measuring, pouring and disposing of solutions easy and mess-free. Lightweight and transparent plastic beakers are ideal for a variety of lab purposes.
- Stable, easy-grip handle and pour spout for secure handling and mess-free dispensing
- Constructed of durable, lightweight polypropylene that is heat resistant and chemically inert
- Highly transparent with a graduated scale for easy measuring and identification
- Raised scale can’t fade or wipe off and is recommended for autoclaving (at 121°C, 2 bar)
- Printed scale provides maximum contrast for easy measuring (to preserve markings, clean at no higher than 60°C)
- Ideal for a variety of lab purposes, including:
- Preparing solutions and decanting supernatant fluids
- Holding and measuring waste fluids prior to disposal
- Measuring solutions for simple chemical reactions
|DIN EN 285, FDA|
|For Volume Measurement|