Polyphosphoric acid, pure, >84% phosphate (as P2O5), ACROS Organics™
Brand: Acros Organics 196950100
Additional Details : Weight : 10.05000kg Transport : UN number : 3264 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
|≥82% (as P2O5) (Alkalimetry)|
|Solubility in water: may decompose. Other solubilities: insoluble in hydrocarbons and halogenated hydrocar, soluble in alcohols|
|May darken over time|
Safety and Handling
- Polyphosphoric acid
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.