Thermo Scientific™ Agarose I (Molecular Biology Grade)
Ensure uniform lot-to-lot consistency in preparing electrophoresis gels using highly purified and blended regular- or low-melting agarose formulations.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 17852
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Agaroses are highly purified and carefully blended formulations of regular- or low-melting agarose that provide uniform lot-to-lot consistency for preparation of electrophoresis gels.
- Agarose I (Molecular Biology Grade)
- A regular melting-temperature agarose for electrophoresis requiring an exceptional level of purity with unequaled performance
- Agarose II (Low Melt)
- A low temperature agarose for special applications requiring a lower melting temperature
- Optimal for “in-gel” restriction digestion/ligation and DNA recovery
- At 1%, forms a very manageable clear gel that provides excellent resolution and melting characteristics
- Melts at approximately 65°C and remains fluid at 37°C for at least 24 hours, providing an excellent matrix for enzymatic manipulation of samples
|Agarose I (Molecular Biology Grade)|
|100 bp to >30 kb|
|Store at room temperature.|
|Standard Melting Point|