DWK Life Sciences Pasteur pipettes made from Borosilikat glass 5.1
Pasteur pipettes are intended for single use in microbiological and serological laboratories
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 233301504
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00200kg
Thanks to their material properties, Pasteur pipettes made of borosilicate glass 5.1 are a high-quality alternative to plastic pipettes and pipettes made of soda-lime glass.
- Borosilicate glass 5.1 is more stable than soda-lime glass and is therefore insensitive to rapid temperature changes and chemical stress.
- Material properties ensure chemical resistance to acid and alkaline solutions
- Nearly inert borosilicate glass minimizes interactions with the material and reduces the risk of sample contamination
- Pasteur pipettes with short or long extended, fine tip (150 and 230 mm)
- The filling volume is approx. 2 ml.
- Natural rubber teat can be ordered separately.
|Single Use in Microbiological and Serological Laboratory Applications; Pipetting Liquids; Dropwise Dosing of Liquids and Reagents; Distribution of Heated Liquid Quantities|
|4 x 250|