Ohaus™ Navigator Portable Balance
Designed for a wide range of industrial, food and laboratory weighing applications. Ohaus™ Navigator NV Balances feature ultra-fast response time and superior overload protection.
Brand: Ohaus™ 83032034
Additional Details : Weight : 2.30000kg
DescriptionTouchless sensors control the tare, zero, print, function and display backlight minimising cross contamination. A polished stainless steel pan, corrosion free plastic housing and spill resistant pan sub assembly is easy to clean and the optional full body in use cover wraps over and around the housing and keypad to guard against spills, dust and contamination. An optional internal rechargeable lead acid battery can operate LCD versions up to 100 hours (or over twelve 8 hour days) of normal use on a full charge. The rechargeable battery also helps minimise battery replacement and maintenance costs.
- Designed with two touchless sensors
- Accurately stabilises in less than one second to provide fast and accurate weighing results
- Superior overload protection
- LCD or LED display options
- Electrical supply 12V d. c. , 0.42A a. c. adapter (included), 100-240V, 0.25A, 50/60Hz Multi-purpose, touch free portable balance for use in a wide range of use in industrial, food and laboratory weighing applications.
|OIML F2 or ASTM Class 4|
|Auto shut off, integral weigh below hook and shipp|
|Front-mounted level bubble with illumination / adj|
|100 to 240V|
|12VDC 0.42A AC adapter (included), 100 to 240V 0.2|
|LCD, 6-digit 7-segment with white LED backlight|
|RS-232, USB or Ethernet Interface|
|50 to 60Hz|
|0 to 40°C|
|Laboratory and research, industry and manufacturin|
|250 x 240 x 70mm|