Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ High-Speed Round-Bottom PPCO Centrifuge Tubes
Improve rotor fit and performance using Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ High-Speed Round-Bottom PPCO Centrifuge Tubes, featuring uniform wall thickness and diameter.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3110-0500
Additional Details : Weight : 2.43000kg
- Round bottoms that fit high-speed rotors in refrigerated or nonrefrigerated centrifuges
- Molding technique for uniform wall thickness and increased strength
- Uniform diameter (no taper) for better rotor fit and force tolerance
- 50 and 100mL sizes available lipped for easier retrieval from rotor cavities
- Economical choice—may also be used as test tubes
- Longer lasting than polycarbonate tubes under conditions of repeated autoclaving
Supplied without closure; friction-fit closures available separately (DS3111-series)
|50,000 x g|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.