Ansell Edmont™ Microgard™ 2300 Comfort Coverallls with Hood
MICROGARD™ 2300 Comfort Coveralls with Hood have been engineered with workers involved in composites manufacturing and related industries in mind, to offer protection where you need it most and ventilation to help reduce the risk of heat stress.
Brand: Ansell Edmont™ WY23-B-00-129-04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.24000kg
- Category III Coverall with 3-piece hood ensures a good fit with half and full face respirators
- Elasticated wrists, waist and ankles.
- Elasticated finger loops prevent sleeve movement whilst working above your head Bound yellow seams
- 2-way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap.
- Breathable SMS back panel.
- Hood, arms, legs and front torso in MICROGARD™ 2300 fabric
- Ensures that there is no risk of delamination should a wearer make contact with a tacky surface
- Air and water vapour permeable (“breathable”) back panel ventilates the suit, to help reduce the risk of heat stress
- Silicone-free for spray painting applications
- Anti-static certified in accordance with EN 1149-5
|EN ISO 9237, EN 1149-5, EN 1073-2|
|Polyethylene Coated Bi-component PP/PE Spunbond Nonwoven|
|2-way front zipper with resealable storm flap|
|Breathable Microgard™ 1500 Plus|
|Includes Hood, finger loops|