Masterflex™ Chem-Durance™ Bio I/P™ Precision Pump Tubing
Enhanced pumping life and durability, especially under pressure.
Brand: Masterflex™ 06442-73
Additional Details : Weight : 2.17800kg
- Genuine Masterflex™ tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance/pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory Approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Performs in a wide range of chemical applications, limiting the number of tubing formulations needed to keep on hand.
- The plasticizer-free, smooth-bore liner is hydrophobic and resists the absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids.
- Ideal for laboratory, pharmaceutical processing, and biotech applications, this tubing complies with USP class VI and FDA standards.
|FDA; Non-DEHP; USP; Non-Phthalate; RoHS|
|Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide|
|I/P Pump Series|