Hanna Instruments™ Ammonia Reagent Sets, For Colorimetric Water Testing
Allows users to achieve fast and accurate colorimetric measurements. Hanna Instruments™ Ammonia Reagent Sets, For Colorimetric Water Testing are high-quality, pre-measured solutions for use with compatible benchtop and/or portable Hanna meters.
Brand: Hanna Instruments™ HI9371901
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
These high quality reagents are designed to follow accepted test methods for colorimetric determination of various parameters of water hardness. By simply adding the reagents to the sample as directed, a reaction will take place and a compatible meter can be used to determine the concentration from the color that is produced.
- Reagent sets are available for determination of:
- Calcium Hardness (using liquid or powdered reagents)
- Calcium and Magnesium Hardness (high range)
- Magnesium and Total Hardness
- Total Hardness (low, medium and/or high range)
- Pre-made, pre-measured water testing reagents for ease of use
- Prepared with high purity chemicals manufactured in Hanna's state-of-the-art facility
- Clearly marked with expiration date and lot number on each packet and bottle for traceability
|0.00 to 2.00mg/L (Mg hardness) and 0.00 to 4.70mg/L (total hardness)|
|Magnesium and total hardness determination|
|Water Testing Kit|
|Compatible Hanna benchtop and portable photometers|
Safety and Handling
- TEST TOTAL HARDNESS
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P390-Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
- P391-Collect spillage.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium hydroxide, EDTA tetrasodium salt