Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ Purple Nitrile™ Xtra™ Ambidextrous Gloves
Offering the highest protection of all Kimtech™ gloves, Purple Nitrile™ Xtra™ gloves are extra-long and latex-, silicone- and powder-free. The anti-static gloves feature textured fingertips and beaded cuffs to ensure strength and sensitivity.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ 97614
Additional Details : Weight : 0.54000kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425,
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B (JKT) Chemical Splash protection,
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals,
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- Food contact approved
- Industry-leading extra-length gloves offering unrivalled protection, cleanliness and quality.
- Nitrile construction results in products that are stronger and leaner than latex gloves, and feature better protection against a wider range of chemicals, including cytotoxic drugs.
- Gloves are anti-static testedto protect the wearer and equipment, and ambidextrous.
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
|After Aging: 21, Before Aging: 21|
|ISO 14001, ISO 9001; Food Contact Certified; EN 374-1:2003; EN 374-2: 2003 Microorganisms Protection; 0120; Category III PPE - CE Complex|