Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ G3 Latex Ambidextrous Gloves
Kimtech™ G3 Latex cleanroom gloves provide sensitive and dextrous protection in ISO Class 3 or higher cleanrooms. The gloves have excellent cleanliness and feature a textured finish for enhanced tactile performance.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ HC445
Additional Details : Weight : 1.12500kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and Virus Protection
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- High quality latex material provides high levels of contamination protection against micro-organisms, chemical splash, particles and extractables.
- Suitable for use in ISO Class 3 or higher cleanrooms, and provided with supporting technical information to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Gloves are non-sterile, ambidextrous, disposable and a natural color.
- Textured palm and fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Made from natural rubber latex washed repeatedly in ultrapure deionized water and containing no powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
|ISO Class 3 or higher|
|Textured palm and fingers|
|ISO 9001; CE CAT III; Category III PPE - CE Complex|