Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) HiTrap™ DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow IEX Columns
Weak anion exchanger for small-scale protein purifications. Cytiva Lifescience™ HiTrap™ DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow IEX Columns are convenient and rapid.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-5055-01
Additional Details : CAS : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.50000kg
- Convenient for rapid separations either alone or connected in series
- Designed for use with syringe, peristaltic pump or chromatographic system
- High flowrates and good scale-up potential
|HiTrap DEAE FF|
|For method scouting, group separations, sample concentration and sample clean-up of charged biomolecules|
|5 x 1mL|
|HiTrap DEAE FF is prepacked with DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow, and is a weak anion exchanger for small-scale protein purifications as well as screening of binding and elutions conditions.|
|< 4 mL/min.|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap DEAE FF 1 ml, 5 x 1 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/and all material-handling/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol