Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) HiTrap™ Capto™ S IEX Columns
Strong sulfoethyl(S) cation exchanger
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-5441-22
Additional Details : CAS : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.50000kg
- High-throughput medium for capture and intermediate purification
- Useful for process-scale purification
- Combined properties of high binding capacity, high flowrate and low back-pressure properties reduce process cycle times and improve productivity
- Rigid agarose matrix enables high bed heights and purification of viscous samples at high flowrates
- High dynamic binding capacity is achieved through dextran surface extender coating on the agarose matrix
|HiTrap Capto S, 5 x 1 mL|
|Highly cross-linked agarose with dextran surface extender|
|Designed for use with syringe, peristaltic pump or chromatography system|
|5 x 1mL|
|HiTrap Capto S chromatography column is prepacked with a strong cation exchange modern resin for small scale protein purification.|
|< 4 mL/min.|
|4 to 30°C, 0.2 M Sodium Acetate in 20% Ethanol|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap Capto S 1 ml, 5 x 1 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/and all material-handling/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol