Thermo Scientific™ Maxima SYBR Green/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X)
Ready-to-use solution optimized for qPCR and 2-step RT-qPCR.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K0221
Additional Details : Weight : 2.20050kg
The master mixes include Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. Only template and primers need to be added. The SYBR Green I intercalating dye allows for DNA detection and analysis without using sequence-specific probes.
Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase in combination with an optimized buffer ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. dUTP is included in the mix for optional carry-over contamination control using uracil DNA glycosylase (UDG). The use of Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes in real-time PCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral, and cDNA templates. Maxima SYBR Green qPCR Master Mixes are compatible with most real-time thermal cyclers.
- Specificity - Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity - detects low copy number targets
- Wide linear range - accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Reproducibility and convenience - ready-to-use 2X master mix
• 2 x 1.25 mL Maxima SYBR Green/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) containing Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs (also dUTP) and SYBR Green I in an optimized PCR buffer with ROX passive reference dye; sufficient for 200 x 25 µL reactions.
• 2 x 1.25 mL Nuclease-Free Water
Store at -20°C.
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, StepOnePlus™ System, StepOne™ System|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.