Macherey-Nagel™ Endotoxin-Free Buffers for NucleoBond™ Xtra EF Kits
Supplemental buffer solutions for use with NucleoBond™ Xtra EF kits for ultra fast, endotoxin-free purification of plasmid DNA with high yield.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 740391.1000
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
The new generation of anion exchanger – ultra-fast, endotoxin-free plasmid DNA with high yield.
- Plasmid DNA with less than 0.05 EU/μg for transfection of highly sensitive cells
- Patented endotoxin removal by additional washing step – no extra ice incubation necessary
- Optimized column design – Midi prep in approximately 45 min, Maxi prep in 50 min
- Column filter included – high filter flow-rates, parallel lysate clearing and loading onto the column
- Improved silica material – typical yields of 400 μg (Midi) and 1000 μg (Maxi)
- NucleoBond™ Xtra Plus EF kits contain NucleoBond Finalizers to speed up DNA precipitation
|Endotoxin-free plasmid DNA purification|
|6.0 - 7.0|
|Up to 1 year|
|NucleoBond™ Xtra EF Kit|
|Ethanol, diluted, Potassium chloride, Chemicals mixture <1%, Water|
|Room temperature (18-25 °C)|
Safety and Handling
- Buffer ENDO-EF (1000 mL)
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol, potassium chloride